Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantano
Sometimes Anthony Fantano is a retard. He often over analyzes songs and albums and the entire point of the music (the feelings/emotion caused by said music) goes over his stupid fucking bald head. Shut up and actually listen to it instead of thinking of critiques to talk about.
Chad is pretty rad.
(07-26-2019, 04:11 AM)Lextalionis20 Wrote: Sometimes Anthony Fantano is a retard. He often over analyzes songs and albums and the entire point of the music (the feelings/emotion caused by said music) goes over his stupid fucking bald head. Shut up and actually listen to it instead of thinking of critiques to talk about.
Youtube music reviewers in general are pretty much idiots chad
yup
(07-26-2019, 04:11 AM)Lextalionis20 Wrote: Sometimes Anthony Fantano is a retard. He often over analyzes songs and albums and the entire point of the music (the feelings/emotion caused by said music) goes over his stupid fucking bald head. Shut up and actually listen to it instead of thinking of critiques to talk about.

t. lil pump fan
Fantano is a pretty cool guy personality wise at least. That’s why he’s popular. nani would you say are some of his good takes on music?
(07-26-2019, 10:23 AM)Quicklaunchbutt Wrote:
Fantano is a pretty cool guy personality wise at least. That’s why he’s popular. nani would you say are some of his good takes on music?
He has pretty good reviews on alternative rock shit but most rap and other things he doesn't really get the message that the music portrays
Chad is pretty rad.
>sometimes
anthony fantano is a certified brain dead double retard whom no one should listen to.
he is a hack and a money grubbing jew.
very dishonest, i would never trust anything he has to say

also
>MUH DEATH GRIPS IS THE BEST MUSIC IN THE WORLD XDDD
(08-25-2019, 01:58 AM)toxtler Wrote: >sometimes
anthony fantano is a certified brain dead double retard whom no one should listen to.

also
Exactly. Deathgrips is a overhyped meme band who's fanbase is retarded
Chad is pretty rad.
(08-25-2019, 12:47 PM)Lextalionis20 Wrote:

also
I'd go as far as saying it's objectively bad music, and the only people who like it are dadaists who pretend to like awful art for the sake of "intellectualism"
(08-25-2019, 12:52 PM)toxtler Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 12:47 PM)Lextalionis20 Wrote:

also
I'd go as far as saying it's objectively bad music, and the only people who like it are dadaists who pretend to like awful art for the sake of "intellectualism"

tachyon was pretty good
but only as a workout song
The only people who watch/listen to Anthony Fantano are crackers.
[Image: image0.gif]